Postage & Handling
- We use recycled envelopes wherever possible, but always take the best care with wrapping your item. It'll look pretty, and be safe!
- As we live out of town, we don't post items everyday. If you need
your parcel in a rush, please let us know so we can make a special trip
into town for you.
- We use Australia Post for all our orders.
- Express Post is available, for an extra cost - please let us know so we can organise that for you.
- Hopefully your new treasure has
arrived safe and sound in the post. If not, then we have to let the post
person know, so contact us asap, please.
- Firstly - we want you to love and enjoy your new purchase, so please let us know straight away if there are any problems with your new item.
- Please read the item description, as we can't refund for a change of mind.
- If your item is faulty or not as described, we can offer an exchange or refund. Email us straight away: email@example.com
a lot of our products are one-off individual pieces we cannot always
exchange for an exact swap, but there'll be something equally as
beautiful that you will love.
- We prefer PayPal for online payments, but if you like direct deposit please contact us, and we can arrange that for you.
- All items need to be paid in full before delivery.
- All our items are hand crafted by us - Ellie & Sam. We take the greatest care with our making.
- We cover all items against regular general wear & tear for 6
months. This means - please treat your new purchase with care, and
remember it has been handcrafted (some items made from delicate vintage
- Please contact us with any queries about the wear & tear of your item.
- All items will come with their own washing and care instructions.
Just in case you wanted to know.....
All items we send are packaged and wrapped beautifully; but if you're sending it as a gift, we can write a gift note to your friend free of charge. Please write details in the 'notes to seller' section, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use recycled, reclaimed, organic and natural fibres and materials wherever and whenever we can. This means our business cards, our packaging slips, and postage envelopes.
Most of our pieces are one-of-a-kind and handmade by us. That's the way we like it. Other pieces are generally limited edition, or hand printed in small batches. Isn't handcrafted the best!
We're so glad you've purchased a new piece from our Deadwood Creative Skateboard collection.
our pieces are made using broken, second-hand skateboards that were
destined for the bin. Skateboards are made of Canadian Rock Maple ply
wood, as such they are tough, but DO NOT like to get wet.
pieces are all coated with a VOC-free, water-based coating. This keeps
them protected from everyday wear and tear, as well as keeping their
colours shining brightly.
You will receive care instructions with your purchase, which states to please not wet your wooden pieces.